Enhances texture of skin
Stimulates collagen production
Can help reduce scars and hyperpigmentation
Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Microneedling may be the right choice for you.
All services are performed by a medical doctor.
WHAT IS MICRONEEDLING
REDUCE FINE LINES & WRINKLES
Microneedling is a procedure that uses many tiny needles to puncture the very first layer of skin. This process works to rejuvenate your skin by boosting collagen production, which in turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and elevates the overall texture of your skin
What Are The Benefits?
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Premature ageing
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- UV damage
- Pore size reduction
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
How Does it Work?
- Damaged, aging skin, acne scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, furrows, stretch marks, sun damage and pigmentation.
- Micro Needles stimulate the skin to produce collagen, elastic and growth factors.
- The new collagen, elastic and growth factors produced start moving towards the skin’s surface.
- Collagen, elastic and growth factor production has increased and is evenly distributed throughout the skin, resulting in reduced scars, reduced stretch marks, smoother skin texture, less fine lines and wrinkles and smaller poor size.